Saturday, August 1, 2015

1. August mani





Happy 1. August / 1. août to my swiss readers! Today's our national holiday, and of course I'm wearing a matching mani.





The base color is Girly Bits Joyeux Noël, a vivid red jelly with lots of red microglitter. This polish very much reminds me of Dorothy's ruby red slippers in The Wizard Of Oz. I used three coats for opacity and added one coat of KBShimmer Clearly On Top. For the swiss cross no my ring finger I used white Essence stamping polish and a dotting tool.













Girly Bits polishes are available at her own storeLlaroweHarlow & Co.Overall Beauty and Mei Mei's Signatures. Joyeux Noël was, as you might have guessed by the name, a limited edition Christmas polish ans is no longer available. But who knows, if you with for it hard enough, Santa (or Pam) might bring it back this Christmas. 

 

4 comments:

  1. Happy First without fireworks!! But at least your nails sparkle

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Here in Lucerne fireworks were allowed, but it was too wet and cold for us, so we stayed in. But we had the fireworks on friday :-)

      Delete
  2. Hope you had a great August 1st yesterday! :-) Cute mani!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you :-)
      As I mentioned to Jessica, we stayed in due to the weather, but that was nice, too ;-)

      Delete

Thank you for taking the time to comment, I read every single one of them, and I really do appreciate them all.

Please refrain from using my comments for link dropping and spamming and note that I may remove any comments that violate this policy.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...