Thursday, August 20, 2015

A Box, Indied - Veni, Vidi, Vici





The third polish of the august "A Box, Indied" is Veni, Vidi, Vici by Glisten & Glow.





Veni, Vidi, Vici is a hot pink linear holo. I used three coats for opacity.





On top of Veni, Vidi, Vici, I used aEngland Her Rose Adagio and DRK Themes Enlaced stamping plate for a subtle, almost invisible lace pattern. I finished with one coat of KBShimmer Clearly On Top.













Glisten & Glow polishes are available at their own store, Llarowe, Color4Nails, Rainbow Connection and Overall Beauty. Veni, Vidi, Vici is exclusive to the august "A Box, Indied". The box is available at Llarowe as one-month-only or as subscription ($50 per box).

a England polishes are available at various places, you'll find a complete list of retailers here.

2 comments:

  1. i love the way this polish looks....

    https://www.facebook.com/crazyaboutcolors

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment, I read every single one of them, and I really do appreciate them all.

Please refrain from using my comments for link dropping and spamming and note that I may remove any comments that violate this policy.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...