Saturday, August 8, 2015

Born Pretty Store Purple Flower Nail Stickers






Today I want to show you these lilac flower nail stickers Born Pretty Store sent me for review. Thank you so much, Born Pretty Store!






I started with three coats of H&M Newlyweds, a light yellow jelly polish filled with tiny gold glitters.






Then I added the flower nail stickers. They were kind of hard to work with, they are quite thin, so I tore two of them trying to remove them from the sheet. Luckily, one of these sheets contains lots and lots of stickers, so I still had enough to choose from. I finished woth one coat of KBShimmer Clearly On Top. You can get the stickers here at Born Pretty Store for only 1.59$ a sheet.









For more nail art items, check out Born Pretty Store (use the code below for a 10% discount)




The nail stickers were offered for reviewing purposes. Again, thank you very much, Born Pretty Store!

2 comments:

  1. Hmmm, I don't love them. It's too obvious that they're stickers.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're right, if you look closely (and my pictures are taken pretty closely), the stickers are clearly visible. From a distance, the lookes pretty ok, though.

      Delete

Thank you for taking the time to comment, I read every single one of them, and I really do appreciate them all.

Please refrain from using my comments for link dropping and spamming and note that I may remove any comments that violate this policy.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...