Saturday, August 22, 2015

A Box, Indied - As Rome Burned





As Rome Burn is the name of the fourth polish of the august "A Box. Indied".





As Rome Burned (by Colors by Llarowe) is a firey blood red linear holo. Two coats were enough for opacity. The gold studs I used are from Born Pretty Store, I added one coat of KBShimmer Clearly On Top to hold them in place.








with flash








Colors By Llarowe are available at Llarowe and at Harlow & Co. As Rome Burned is exclusive to the august "A Box, Indied". The box with five polishes is available at Llarowe as a one month only box or as subscription (50$ per box).



For more nail art items, check out Born Pretty Store (use the code below for a 10% discount)



4 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. When I took the pictures, my first thought was "I bet Jessie would love wearing this one for Christmas" ;-)
      It's exactly like the red aEngland polish you love so much, but with additional holo effect.

      Delete
  2. Shades like these always grab my attention!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm not usually into reds, but this one really is special <3

      Delete

Thank you for taking the time to comment, I read every single one of them, and I really do appreciate them all.

Please refrain from using my comments for link dropping and spamming and note that I may remove any comments that violate this policy.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...