Thursday, July 30, 2015

A Box, Indied - One Shell Of A Time AND Born Pretty Store Stamping Plate BP-28





The fifth and last polish of the july "A Box, Indied" is by a brand I have to admit I've never heard of before: Cupcake Polish.





One Shell Of A Time is a vivid hot pink holo. The formula was quite nice to work with, the picture shows two coats.





For the stamping I used aEngland Jane Eyre and Born Pretty Store stamping plate BP-28. Born Pretty Store sent me this stamping plate for reviewing purposes, thank you so much! The stamping plate was easy to use, the pattern is engraved in the perfect depth and my stamper was able to pick up the pattern nicely. I can absolutely recommend this stamping plate.
















Cupcake Polish are available at their own store, at Norway Nails, at Color4Nails, at Harlow&Co., Hypnotic Polish and at LiveLovePolish. One Shell Of A Time is exclusive to the july "A Box, Indied". The box is available at Llarowe as one-month-only or as subscription ($50 per box).


For more nail art items, check out Born Pretty Store (use the code below for a 10% discount)




The stamping plate was offered for reviewing purposes. Again, thank you very much, Born Pretty Store!

2 comments:

Thank you for taking the time to comment, I read every single one of them, and I really do appreciate them all.

Please refrain from using my comments for link dropping and spamming and note that I may remove any comments that violate this policy.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...