Thursday, August 6, 2015

Brilliance





Today I want to show you another one of the gorgeous ILNP multichrome flakies: Brilliance.

 


The base color I used is Essence Inkheart (Love Letters Trend Edition), a slightly blue toned dark grey creme. One coat was enough for opacity.





Then I added one coat of ILNP Brilliance. "Brilliance is a wonderfully vintage feeling Ultra Chrome Flakie nail polish. It might look a bit similar to a couple of the others but we assure you it's not! The primary color range of Brilliance travels through a pale gold, a pinkish bronze, and a light green. You'll also be able to notice a bunch of other colors like blues, oranges, and reds depending on your lighting!" (Source: ILNP)
One coat of KBShimmer Clearly On Top provided a smooth finish.







indirect daylight





ILoveNailpolish are available on Etsy and at their own shop.

2 comments:

Thank you for taking the time to comment, I read every single one of them, and I really do appreciate them all.

Please refrain from using my comments for link dropping and spamming and note that I may remove any comments that violate this policy.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...