Monday, August 17, 2015

A Box, Indied - Imperium Sine Fine





Imperium Sin Fine is the name of today's "A Box, Indied" polish, and it's by Different Dimension.





Imperium Sin Fine is a fir green linear holo with a subtle gold shimmer. I used three coats plus one layer of KBShimmer Clearly On Top for the pictures.







For the stamping I used aEngland Encore Margot and Born Pretty Store stamping plate BP-28. Born Pretty Store sent me this stamping plate for reviewing purposes, thank you so much! The stamping plate was easy to use, the pattern is engraved in the perfect depth and my stamper was able to pick up the pattern nicely. I can absolutely recommend it! As always, I added a coat of KBShimmer Clearly On Top as finishing move. 













Different Dimension polishes can be found on Etsy, at Mei Mei's Signatures or at Llarowe. Imperium Sin Fine is exclusive to the august "A Box, Indied". The box with five polishes is available at Llarowe as a one month only box or as subscription (50$ per box).
 
a England polishes are available at various places, you'll find a complete list of retailers here.



For more nail art items, check out Born Pretty Store (use the code below for a 10% discount)




The stamping plate was offered for reviewing purposes. Again, thank you very much, Born Pretty Store!

2 comments:

  1. Green is my absolute favorite color and stamped with the silver it looks magnificent!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment, I read every single one of them, and I really do appreciate them all.

Please refrain from using my comments for link dropping and spamming and note that I may remove any comments that violate this policy.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...