Thursday, August 13, 2015

Born Pretty Store Stamping Plate BP-48





Today I want to show you the Born Pretty Store stamping plate BP-48. Born Pretty Store sent me this one for rewieving purposes, thank you so much!




I started with Catrice Vienna Rose Woods (ViennART Limited Edition), a dusky pink / mauve polish with pink and gold shimmer. This one is quite sheer, I used three coats for the pictures and it still wasn't 100% opaque.







Then I used Essie Blanc and Born Pretty Store stamping plate BP-48 for the stamping. The stamping plate comes with a blue protection foil and is really versatile, as you can use various corners of the big pattern on the left for different manis. It worked perfecty as it should, no issues to report, as long as you clean it after every seconnd stamp. My pinkie finger was the third stamp in a row, and as you can see it get's a little fuzzy. I can really recommend this plate. You can get the stamping plate BP-48 here for 2.99$.
















For more nail art items, check out Born Pretty Store (use the code below for a 10% discount)





The stamping plate was offered for reviewing purposes. Again, thank you very much, Born Pretty Store!

4 comments:

  1. This is beautiful! I love that dusky rose shade underneath and how the shimmer makes it pop even more <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a gorgeous design! And I loooove that rosy pink!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Melissa, this cheap drugstore polish seems to be a big hit :-)

      Delete

Thank you for taking the time to comment, I read every single one of them, and I really do appreciate them all.

Please refrain from using my comments for link dropping and spamming and note that I may remove any comments that violate this policy.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...