Tuesday, August 25, 2015

52 Week Challenge - TV / Free Choice





 As you might know, I'm a big fan of the british TV show Doctor Who, so this show was what I chose for the "TV" prompt of the 52 week challenge.





The polish I used is Pahlish Mad Man With A Box, of their Doctor Who themed All Of Time And Space Collection.  Mad Man With A Box has an ink blue jelly base filled with blue and green-ish golden flakies. I used two coats of opacity.

For my accent nail I started with three coats of Essie Find Me An Oasis and added a Tardis Decal by A Study In Polish. One coat of KBShimmer Clearly On Top finished this mani.










Pahlish polishes are available on Bigcartel, at Overall Beauty and at Llarowe.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment, I read every single one of them, and I really do appreciate them all.

Please refrain from using my comments for link dropping and spamming and note that I may remove any comments that violate this policy.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...