Saturday, August 29, 2015

Lady Queen Galaxy Nail Foils




Lady Queen Beauty sent me these galaxy nail wraps I want to show you today.

Application of these wraps is really easy. Start with a layer of basecoat. I then added one coat of P2 Eternal, a black creme, for an even base (but that's purely optional). Once your nails are dry, just choose the right size of the wrap, remove it from the packaging, place it on the nails, smooth it down with you fingers, fold the excess over the edge of the nail and file the rest of the wrap off. Add a layer of topcoat (don't forget to wrap the tips), and you're finished!

Sadly, I wasn't 100% happy with the quality of these wraps. They stuck to the sheet, so I tore several of them (I could still use them, since they were too long for my nails, so I had so cut off a bit anyway), and I had quite some wrinkles after application (maybe I'm just too clumsy). When I added the topcoat, the design seemed to fade and the glitter base appeared. so the galaxy design isn't as visible as it was in the packaging (sorry I forgot to take pictures before application).

You can get the galaxy nail wraps here for 2.96$.










Feel free to use my 15% discount code for your next order at LadyQueen Beauty





The nails wraps were offered me for reviewing purposes. Thank you so much, LadyQueen Beauty!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment, I read every single one of them, and I really do appreciate them all.

Please refrain from using my comments for link dropping and spamming and note that I may remove any comments that violate this policy.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...