Saturday, August 15, 2015

A Box, Indied - Et Tu, Brute AND Lady Queen Beauty Nail Studs





It's time for the august "A Box, Indied", and the first polish is Cupcake Polish Et Tu, Brute. In Addition to this polish I want to show you these seashell studs LadyQueen Beauty sent me for review.




Et Tu, Brute is a vivid royal blue linear holo. I used two coats for opacity. Then I placed the studs on a drop of topcoat and added a generous coat of KBShimmer Clearly On Top.

You can get these seashell studs (I used the 5mm silver ones) here for 2.55$ at LadyQueen Beauty. 










Cupcake Polish are available at their own store, at Norway Nails, at Color4Nails, at Harlow&Co., Hypnotic Polish and at LiveLovePolish. Et Tu, Brute is exclusive to the august "A Box, Indied". The box is available at Llarowe as one-month-only or as subscription ($50 per box).



Feel free to use my 15% discount code for your next order at LadyQueen Beauty





The nails studs were offered me for reviewing purposes. Thank you so much, LadyQueen Beauty!

2 comments:

Thank you for taking the time to comment, I read every single one of them, and I really do appreciate them all.

Please refrain from using my comments for link dropping and spamming and note that I may remove any comments that violate this policy.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...