Thursday, August 27, 2015

Born Pretty Store Water Decals





Today I want to show you these lovely full nail water decals Born Pretty Store sent me for reviewing purposes, thank you so much!





I started with a white base, two coats of Essie Blanc. Application of the decals was quite easy: just remove the transparent protection foil, soak the decals in warm water for 20-30 seconds, remove the white sheet underneath and place them on your wet nails. It's really important to wet your nails with water, if you don't, you'll probably tear the decals. You can move the decals around on your wet nails until you're happy with the placement. Then dab the water off with some tissue and add topcoat. Since the decals are rectangular and my nails aren't, I folded the excess over me free edge and filed it off after the topcoat was dry. The edges on my cuticles I could remove with acetone.

You can get the water decals here for only 0.99$. You'll get one sheet with 20 decals in two different patterns, so you can get two full manis or 20 accent nails out of them.










For more nail art items, check out Born Pretty Store (use the code below for a 10% discount)




The water decals were offered for reviewing purposes. Again, thank you very much, Born Pretty Store!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment, I read every single one of them, and I really do appreciate them all.

Please refrain from using my comments for link dropping and spamming and note that I may remove any comments that violate this policy.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...