Monday, August 10, 2015

Peace





Today's polish is ILNP Peace. Together with this polish I used a stamping plate Born Pretty Store sent me (I've already reviewed this one here). Thank you so much Born Pretty Store for sending me some items for reviewing purposes!




"Peace is an astonishingly beautiful Ultra Chrome and a new personal favorite of mine!

Depending on the light and angle of your fingertips, Peace will magically shift through vivid hues of blue, purple, fuchsia, pink, and even a subtle coppery gold."
(Source: ILNP

I used three coats and added one coat of KBShimmer Clearly On Top.




For the stamping I used P2 Eternal and Born Pretty Store plate BP-21. 
Another coat of KBShimmer Clearly On Top protected the stamping.








indirect daylight

For more nail art items, check out Born Pretty Store (use the code below for a 10% discount)




The stamping plate was offered for reviewing purposes. Again, thank you very much, Born Pretty Store!


ILoveNailpolish are available on Etsy and at their own shop.

2 comments:

Thank you for taking the time to comment, I read every single one of them, and I really do appreciate them all.

Please refrain from using my comments for link dropping and spamming and note that I may remove any comments that violate this policy.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...