Monday, August 24, 2015

A Box, Indied - When In Rome...





Last, but not least, of the august "A Box, Indied": Contrary Polish When In Rome...





When In Rome... is a charcoal linear holo with a subtle warm golden shimmer. I used three pictures plus one coat of KBShimmer Clearly On Top for the pictures.







For the stamping I used Bundle Monster plate BM-017 and aEngland Encore Margot. Another coat of KBShimmer Clearly On Top finished this mani.













Contrary Polish are available at Llarowe, Femme Fatale, Mei Mei's SignaturesNorway Nails and Rainbow Connection (UK only). When On Rome... is exclusive to the august "A Box, Indied". The box with five indie polishes is available at Llarowe as a one month only box or as subscription (50$ per box).

a England polishes are available at various places, you'll find a complete list of retailers here.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment, I read every single one of them, and I really do appreciate them all.

Please refrain from using my comments for link dropping and spamming and note that I may remove any comments that violate this policy.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...