Saturday, July 5, 2014

Posh Gold






Today's mani is a "boyfriend mani", meaning he chose the colors and the stamping plate.




As base color he chose Zoya Posh (Matte Velvet), a cherry red matte polish with a shimmer that gives it more depth. I used two coats for opacity.






The stamping plate he chose is BM-01 of the very first Bundle Monster stamping plate set. The stamping polish I used is Barry M Gold Foil. Of course I didn't add any topcoat, since I wanted to keep the matte finish.











6 comments:

  1. He's got taste! (But I already knew that :-)) love the zoya. If you ever want to get rid of it....

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm sorry, but the Zoya probably won't be your next brithday present... :-p

      Delete
  2. aah, endlich darf der liebste mal wieder aussuchen - und wie immer ist er dabei unfassbar treffsicher! das satinierte finish vom zoya ist ein traum, eleganz pur!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Vielen lieben Dank, ich werde es ihm ausrichten. Zoya dürfte die matten Lacke ruhig ins feste Sortiment aufnehmen, da würden sie wohl sehr sehr viele Frauen glücklich machen :-)

      Delete
  3. Posh ist ja hammer. Ich wusste nicht, dass es so schimmernde matte Lacke gibt.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Die schimmernden Matten sind die Lacke, die es mir so angetan haben, "normale" matte Lacke ohne Schimmer finde ich ehrlich gesagt oft ein bisschen langweilig...

      Delete

Thank you for taking the time to comment, I read every single one of them, and I really do appreciate them all.

Please refrain from using my comments for link dropping and spamming and note that I may remove any comments that violate this policy.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...