Saturday, July 12, 2014

Moonshine Vampire







Today I have a new skittlette mani to show you.




My thumb, index and pinkie finger show three coats of Colors By Llarowe Moonshine, a deep plum colored jelly with lots of tiny silver glitters. On my middle and ring finger I used three coats of OPI My Vampire Is Buff (Euro Centrale Collection), a cream colored creme polish, and stamped some flowers/stars/whatever with Moonshine and MoYou London Fairytale Collection plate 05. One coat of KBShimmer Clearly On Top finished this mani.














Colors By Llarowe are available at Llarowe and at Harlow & Co.



4 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. I love it, too, like all my MoYou plates :-)

      Delete
  2. So pretty your Skittelette!!! I love this CbL polish too - so much is going on in this little number!!! And I think I have that stamping plate too as this part of it was one of the reasons I had to get them - but then the whole plate is too pretty. E schöns Wucheend <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You can never have enough stamping plates, especcialy MoYou plates :-)

      Delete

Thank you for taking the time to comment, I read every single one of them, and I really do appreciate them all.

Please refrain from using my comments for link dropping and spamming and note that I may remove any comments that violate this policy.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...