Wednesday, July 9, 2014

Neuer Buchblog Aglayabooks


Today's post is about german books. For those of you who don't speak german (or are not interested in books), don't worry, I'll be back tomorrow with more nail polish :-)



Aglayabooks

Liebe Leseratten unter euch. Ich habe beschlossen, vermehrt Bücher zu rezensieren. Um meine englischsprachigen und nichtlesenden Besucher nicht zu verärgern, habe ich dazu einen Zweitblog eröffnet. Ein paar wenige Rezensionen werden hier noch erscheinen, aber ab sofort könnt ihr euch auf

Aglayabooks


über mein "Lesefutter" informieren. Die bereits hier veröffentlichen Rezensionen sind ebenfalls dort zu finden. Ich freue mich auf euren Besuch.

2 comments:

Thank you for taking the time to comment, I read every single one of them, and I really do appreciate them all.

Please refrain from using my comments for link dropping and spamming and note that I may remove any comments that violate this policy.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...