Friday, July 4, 2014

Independence Day





Happy 4th of July to all my american readers! Of course I have a mani to celebrate your national holiday.

 


I used Girly Bits Blue Eyed Beer Drinkin Music Lovin Lawyer as a base (is it PC to use a canadian polish for the american national holiday? I sure hope I'm not making anybody angry with it). "It is a deep cobalt blue jelly with micro blue and silver glitter, and micro iridescent blue/green shifting glitters."
(Source: Girly Bits)

I used three thin coats of Blue Eyed...Lawyer for opacity. My accent nail shows a base of Essie Blanc with a stamping using OPI Dating A Royal and Essie Size Matters. The stamping plate is Bundle Monster BM-H25. One coat of aEngland The Shield finished this mani.











Girly Bits polishes are available at her own storeLlaroweHarlow & Co.Overall Beauty and Mei Mei's Signatures.

2 comments:

Thank you for taking the time to comment, I read every single one of them, and I really do appreciate them all.

Please refrain from using my comments for link dropping and spamming and note that I may remove any comments that violate this policy.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...