Thursday, July 31, 2014

Golden Oldie Thursday - Glitter Topper









This week's Golden Oldie Thursday theme's glitter topper. If you're following my blog, you know that I own a vast amount of glitter toppers, so choosing wasn't too easy :-)





My choice fell to CrowsToes Gomez, a typical CrowsToes glitter bomb filled with blue, silver, gold, purple and black hexes (plus some black bars, that are almost invisible over the dark base).




As base color I used Essie Midnight Cami. Gomez dries quite gritty, due to the huge amount of glitters, so I added one coat of Nail Pattern Boldness Glitter Food and one coat of KBShimmer Clearly On Top for a smooth finish. If you take a look at my blog header, you can see Gomez right in the middle of the picture, I owned it since before I started blogging, a real golden oldie :-)












Crows Toes polishes are available at Llarowe and Overall Beauty.



More glitter toppers below


10 comments:

  1. Very pretty glitter bomb. I like the different sized and colored glitter particles!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's why I love indie polishes so much, most of them are much more interesting than the average drug store brand glitter topper :-)

      Delete
  2. Glitter overload, whoop whoop! Love it! I've always liked colorful glitter on a dark base.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me, too, the colors really pop over dark bases :-)

      Delete
  3. Haha I instantly recognized it as one of the prominent bottles displayed in your header!!! It looks every bit as amazing as the bottle promises - and - you would not guess - it is an oldie goldie on my wishlist - LOL!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Woah, Midnight Cami sieht ja mega aus *_* Den brauche ich noch.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh ja, als Essie Fan brauchst du den unbedingt!

      Delete

Thank you for taking the time to comment, I read every single one of them, and I really do appreciate them all.

Please refrain from using my comments for link dropping and spamming and note that I may remove any comments that violate this policy.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...