Tuesday, July 29, 2014

Botanical Jewel






For today's mani I used two polishes by the swedish brand Kicks. I bought them during my trip to Oslo last august.

 


The base color is called Botanica, a light blue creme with grey and green undertones. I used two coats for opacity. I'm not 100 % sure, but I think this one was a little greener when I bought it almost a year ago...

 


Then I used Jewel Of Denial, a dark, shimmery teal, and Bundle Monster plate BM-212 to add this pattern. One coat of aEngland The Shield finished this mani.

Jewel Of Denial looks not really dark and quite blue in the thin stamped layer, but worn on its own with two coats, it's much darker and greener.









13 comments:

  1. I am smitten by your mani! Those two colors are among my favorites this summer :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much, love! I don't really understand why I waited almost a year to wear these two. Well, my stash of untrieds knows the answer ;-)

      Delete
  2. I'm thinking about a iced cake right now - wonder why? :-)
    Love the colours...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you <3
      Hmm... Iced cake... I'm looking forward to friday ;-)

      Delete
  3. Oooh this is cute, lovely design!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That dark shimmery teal looks divine....

    ReplyDelete
  5. hi:) habe gerade gesehen, dass du auch eine Schweizer Bloggerin bist:)
    Finde ich ganz toll, man findet so wenige Schweizerinnen in der Bloggerwelt.
    Deine Maniküren sind echt toll:) Bin auch gleich Leserin geworden:)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi:) habe gesehen, dass du auch eine Schweizer Bloggerin bist- finde ich toll:) Deine Maniküren sind total schön:) Bin auch gleich Leserin geworden:) vielleicht magst du einmal bei mir vorbeischauen:)
    Liebe Gruesse Lena

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Wir Schweizerinnen müssen zusammenhalten :-)
      Ich hab auch bei dir vorbeigeschaut, schön, dass du so viel reisen kannst, da bin ich gleich ein bisschen neidisch ;-)

      Delete
  7. Hammerschön! Ich mag beide Farben sehr und das Stamping ist toll.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Vielen lieben Dank!
      Mein Oslo-Urlaub letztes Jahr war recht Nagellacklastig, was die EInkäufe anbelangt ;-)

      Delete

Thank you for taking the time to comment, I read every single one of them, and I really do appreciate them all.

Please refrain from using my comments for link dropping and spamming and note that I may remove any comments that violate this policy.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...