Thursday, July 3, 2014

Golden Oldie Thursday - Turquoise







This week's Golden Oldie Thursday theme - turquoise - was a challenge for my camera: as often mentioned, it hates all shades of colors that contain blue, but aren't, like purple, teal and, of course, turquoise. I had to edit the color of my pictures a little to show the color as accurate as possible, that's why my skin looks a little wonky in the pictues.





My turquoise polish is Emily de Molly Serenity, the jelly base contains hexes in copper, lilac and aqua in various sizes from microglitter to a madium size, some of them holographic. My index finger shows a single small aqua square and there was a copper shard glitter on my middle finger, but since those two glitter pieces were the only ones on my nails, I'm not quite sure if the polish really is supposed to contain them, or if they got there accidentally. My pictures show three coats of Serenity plus one generous coat of KBShimmer Clearly On Top.













Emily de Molly polishes are available on Etsy (Australia only), at Llarowe, at Mei Mei's Signatures and at Norway Nails.



More turquoise manis below



10 comments:

  1. Another gorgeous EdM - her creations are just beautiful, I am now even more looking forward to see her returning from Maternity Leave - en schöne Tag xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I still have a couple of untried EdMs left, so I can "survive" a couple of months without new releases ;-)

      Merci, u es schönes Wuchenänd (ines paar Stund)

      Delete
  2. Why have I never seen this one before? It's absolutely gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've never seen an EdM polish that wasn't gorgeous ;-)

      Delete
  3. Gorgeous! EdM is one of my favorite brands!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is super pretty! It's such a lovely mix of glitters.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment, I read every single one of them, and I really do appreciate them all.

Please refrain from using my comments for link dropping and spamming and note that I may remove any comments that violate this policy.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...