Tuesday, July 22, 2014

A Box, Indied - Atop A Ferris Wheel





The next polish of the july "A Box, Indied" is Elevation Polish Atop A Ferris Wheel.




Atop A Ferris Wheel is a lilac colored polish with a subtle iridescent flakie shimmer. I used three thin coats for opactiy.







Then I used Pueen plate SE04B (Encore Collection) and the Essence stamping polish in silver to add a different flower pattern on each nail. One coat of aEngland The Shield finished this mani.










Elevation Polish are available at their own store and at Llarowe. Atop A Ferris Wheel was exclusive to the july "A Box, Indied". The box with five indie polishes is available at Llarowe as a one month only box or as subscription (50$ per box).




11 comments:

  1. What a lovely lilac - got to try it yet, it does look so fresh and delicate. Of course the stamping is lovely :-) en schöne Tag xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Wünschi dir o :-)

      Another addition to your endless stash of untrieds ;-)

      Delete
  2. The pale lilac in not very appealing for me, but topped with the silver stamping it looks more than stunning!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm glad I found a way to make this polish to loo great in your eyes :-)

      Delete
  3. Solche Lilatöne stehen mir leider immer nicht :(

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ich muss auch immer aufpassen, zu kalte Töne sehen an mir schrecklich aus. Ich bin ein recht warmer Farbtyp (ich habe mich als Herbst kategorisiert). Aber Nagellack ist zumindest bei mir einfacher als Lippenstift, bei Lack kann ich eher mal auf kalte Töne ausweichen, auf den Lippen geht das gar nicht.

      Delete
  4. Cute! The lilac on its own is just kinda blah (not the color's fault, I am just not into lilac) but the silver stamping really makes it look awesome!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I do like the lilac, but I'm still glad I found a way to transfer a "not your color" into a mani you like :-)

      Delete
  5. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love this lilac! so pretty, I've missed the box indied this month :( I hope next month's polishes will be as pretty.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh yes, they will be, the are already some preview pics on Facebook :-)

      Delete

Thank you for taking the time to comment, I read every single one of them, and I really do appreciate them all.

Please refrain from using my comments for link dropping and spamming and note that I may remove any comments that violate this policy.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...