Friday, July 18, 2014

Pahlish January Duo




Today's mani shows the Pahlish January Duo, dedicated to Doctor Who (to be precise: to the regneration from Doctor number eleven to twelve).




The base color is called Eleven's Hour Is Now Over and is a very dark, almost black grey creme with multicolored flakie shimmer. I used two coats for opacity.






The glitter topper's name is The Clock Is Striking Twelve's. It has a generous amount of various glitters in different shades of grey (I'm sure there are may less than 50) and silver holographic. 




I dabbed one coat of The Clock Is Striking Twelve's on my ring finger and thumb. One coat of KBShimmer Clearly On Top finished this mani.










 Pahlish polishes are available on Bigcartel, at Overall Beauty and at Llarowe. I bought mine at the Bigcartel shop. The monthly duos are limited edition, so this one is no longer available.




6 comments:

  1. The Pahlish monthly duos are among my favorites!!! And this one in particular - bummer the sun is out and calls for a holo - I would right now feel like slapping this on my nails and LOL for your ffty shades of grey note!!!! <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have to admit, I've never read 50sog, and never felt like reading it. But the title of this book is so omnipresent, I always think of it when something shows different verations of this color :-)

      Delete
  2. Love this one! I'm so glad that she came out with a line of Doctor Who polishes. I'd never tried Pahlish before, but I'm a sucker for DW inspired polishes, so I had to buy some. Now I'm hooked on Pahlish!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've been buying Pahlish polishes for quite some time now, but I was double happy to learn she combined two of my favorite things, polish and DW :-)

      Delete
  3. Gefällt mir gut :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment, I read every single one of them, and I really do appreciate them all.

Please refrain from using my comments for link dropping and spamming and note that I may remove any comments that violate this policy.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...