Saturday, July 26, 2014

A Box, Indied - Freaks At The Fair






For the fourth "A Box, Indied" day of this month I have Jindie Nails Freaks At The Fair to show you.


 


Freaks At The Fair has a mint green crelly base with lots of multicolored hexes, squares and dots, some of them holographic, plus some holographic microglitter. The bigger glitters were a little stubborn, I didn't get too many out of the bottle. Especially the big white squares refused completely. One coat of KBShimmer Clearly On Top formed the last layer.












Jindie Nails polishes are available on Etsy and at Llarowe. Freaks At The Fair isexclusive to the july "A Box, Indied". The box with five products is available at Llarowe as a one month only box or as subscription (50$ per box).




6 comments:

  1. Oh you are right that one came in the box as well!!! I only used it for an accent nail so far - silly me because this is one of my favorite Jindie Nails so far!!! Thanks for the reminder - it is as beautiful as I imagined!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cute! It's a great color for a quick but fun mani.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hmm, erinnert mich ein bisschen an kandierte Äpfel :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Gibt es die auch in grün, ich kenne sie nur in rot? :-)

      Delete

Thank you for taking the time to comment, I read every single one of them, and I really do appreciate them all.

Please refrain from using my comments for link dropping and spamming and note that I may remove any comments that violate this policy.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...