Thursday, October 17, 2013

Mystified French Quarter







Today, I have a new "work wear" mani to show you.





I started with OPI French Quarter For Your Thoughts (Touring America Collection), a light, grey toned taupe creme. I used two medium coats for opacity and had no issues with application.





On top of French Quarter, I dabbed one coat of Different Dimension Mystified, a clear base filled with various sized hexes in pink, lilac, purple, brown and gold plus pink dots. I finished with one coat of Nail Pattern Boldness Glitter Food and one coat of OPI RapiDry (sorry for the extreme bubbling, my bottle of RapiDry was almost empty...)

















Different Dimension polishes can be found on Etsy, at Mei Mei's Signatures or at Llarowe. I bought mine at Llarowe.

I'm leaving today to visit a fantasy convention in Germany, so I won't be able to reply to your comments for a couple of days. But I've scheduled some posts, so you'll still have someting to watch while I'm away :-)




8 comments:

  1. I love that fantasy convention!!! I am sure you will have plenty of fun!! But that mani is while certainly work appropriate also fun - I love Different Dimension for their quirky glitters and your pairing is - as always - perfect - lebe lang und in Frieden (ich glaub das säge d'Vulkanier so ;-P)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Genau, das säge si ;-) Dasmau wirdi aber weniger Vulkanier u meh Hobbits, Zwärge u Zouberer begägne ;-)

      Delete
  2. It's a complete mystery to me why I don't yet own Mystified, it's absolutely gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh yes, it is! It definitely should be part of your next polish order ;-)

      Delete
  3. Toller Glitzerlack, gefällt mir gut!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Vielen Dank, Wiebke! Es muss ja nicht immer grün, blau oder violett sein ;-)

      Delete
  4. Nice combination! Have fun at the convention, miss, I am a tad jealous :-D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much, Melissa. I really had a blast, when I returned yesterday, I went to bed and slept for 13 hours straight ;-)

      Delete

Thank you for taking the time to comment, I read every single one of them, and I really do appreciate them all.

Please refrain from using my comments for link dropping and spamming and note that I may remove any comments that violate this policy.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...