Saturday, October 26, 2013

A Box, Indied - Devoured





For today's mani I used another polish of the october A Box, Indied: Ethereal Lacquer Devoured.





Devoured is a gorgeous plum toned holo polish. The hole effect is more scattered than linear, but still pretty obvious. I used three coats for opacity.











With flash


Then I added a stamping using Essence Petal To The Metal (Metal Glam Trend Edition), a lilac foil, and Bundle Monster plate BM-406. I topped the mani with one coat of KBShimmer Clearly On Top topcoat.












Direct sunlight



Direct sunlight



Ethereal Lacquer are sold on Bigcartel (US only) and at Mei Mei's Signatures. Devoured is exclusive to the october "A Box, Indied". The box with five polishes is available at Llarowe as a one month only box or as subscription (50$ per box).



10 comments:

Thank you for taking the time to comment, I read every single one of them, and I really do appreciate them all.

Please refrain from using my comments for link dropping and spamming and note that I may remove any comments that violate this policy.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...