Tuesday, October 15, 2013

Have An Ice Day In London






A little more than two weeks ago I had a awesome girl's night out with three good friends. This is what I was wearing that night :-)





My base color is Catrice London's Weather Forecast, a cloudy grey with a subtle silver shimmer. I used two medium coats for opacity.












Then I added one coat of Catrice Have An Ice Day (Million Styles Limited Edition), a clear base filled with small silver holo glitters.





On top of it, I stamped a swirly pattern using Essence stamping polish in black and MoYou plate Princess Collection 13. To finish I added one coat of OPI RapiDry topcoat.















6 comments:

  1. How classy!!! I love that grey Catrice and what an awesome idea to holofy the mani!! Beautiful stamping - have a lovely day <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm so glad you like it, Christine! I'm reall happy with how it turned out, too. Sometimes a mani looks gorgeous in your head but kind of meh on your nails, but this one ended up exactly as I imagined it :-)
      I hope you have a lovely day, too <3

      Delete
  2. I love the idea of using the holo glitter under the stamped image! Must try that some time :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment, I read every single one of them, and I really do appreciate them all.

Please refrain from using my comments for link dropping and spamming and note that I may remove any comments that violate this policy.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...