Friday, October 18, 2013

A Box, Indied - Came Back Haunted






Today's indie polish is part of the first "A Box, Indied" (october), a new indie polish subscription box.





Came Back Haunted by Black Cat Lacquer has a sheer black jelly base filled with holographic microglitter (it looks white, snow-like in my pictures, but it's really silver holographic) and shard glitter in (almost) all colors of the rainbow, orange, red, purple, blue, green and silver (yes, I know, silver is not a color of the rainbow). The holo glitter makes this polish very sparkly, but due to the lack of sunshine around here I sadly couldn't really capture it.





The formula was good, but as the shards tend to sink down (as you can see in the bottle shot), I had so place the bottle upside down for a little while and then swirl around the brush to get the shards out. I used two coats of Came Back Haunted (the name reminds me of one of my favorite TV series, Supernatural) over a black creme (a England Camelot). For a smooth finish I used one coat of KBShimmer Clearly On Top topcoat.














Black Cat Lacquer are available at their own store (US and Canada), at MeiMei's Signatures and at Anjo Beauty. Came Back Haunted is exclusive to the october "A Box, Indied". The box with five indie polishes is available at Llarowe as a one month only box or as subscription (50$ per box).

6 comments:

  1. Oooh quirky, I like it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this, it's really pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a beautiful polish!!!! You got the box? I am so curious to see the other pretties fthat came with it!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, I subscribet to the box. I already wore all of the october polishes, you're going to see them in the next couple of days :-)

      Delete

Thank you for taking the time to comment, I read every single one of them, and I really do appreciate them all.

Please refrain from using my comments for link dropping and spamming and note that I may remove any comments that violate this policy.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...