Monday, October 7, 2013

Million Dollar Sir






Happy monday! Ok, I admit it, I feel more like Garfield, who hates mondays, but maybe some auto-suggestions helps...?





My base color for today's mani is Catrice Sir! Yes, Sir!, a medium khaki creme, the perfect military green in my eyes. The formula was good, I used two medium coats for opacity, and the polish dries really glossy.





On top of Sir! Yes, Sir! I dabbed one coat of Catrice Million Dollar Baby (Million Styles Limited Edition), a clear base with small gold and medium silver hexes. For a smooth finish I added one coat of Essence Better Than Gel Nails Top Sealer.
















12 comments:

  1. Million Dollar Baby mag ich sehr gern. Hübscher Lack!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Freut mich, dass wir einer Meinung sind :-)

      Delete
  2. Gorgeous combination! I always like sparkly manis ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful combination! That gold glitter really takes this mani to the next level.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much for your nice words, Melissa :-)

      Delete
  4. It looks very pretty! I love how the glitter spices the whole thing up :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very classy!!! I like those gold/silver glitters with Khaki greens and muddy browns - it gives the many an understated bling effect!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Christine! Today I wear a look in exactly these colors, khaki sweater and golden eyeshadow :-)

      Delete
  6. Geile Kombi! Den Glitzerlack müsste ich auch noch irgendwo haben und Khakis hab ich auch *hmmm* sollte ich wohl mal nachmachen! ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Tu das, jetzt im Herbst passt es ja super :-)

      Delete

Thank you for taking the time to comment, I read every single one of them, and I really do appreciate them all.

Please refrain from using my comments for link dropping and spamming and note that I may remove any comments that violate this policy.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...