Monday, October 21, 2013

May Flowers Duo





Today I have another one of Pahlish's monthly duos to show you (after the April Showers Duo), the May Flowers Duo (yes, I know it's October now...).





Minty Fresh is a pastel green creme with mint undertones and tiny blue flecks. The formula was a little on the thick side, but easily manageable. I used three coats for opacity, with a little shorter nails (or thicker coats), two would probably be enough.








On top of Minty Fresh, I added one dabbed coat of May Day Bouquet, a clear base with green and lilac microglitter, small green, fuchsia, purple and periwinkle hexes, green and silver holographic squares, gold and silver dots and medium silver holographic hexes. Application was easy, even though the base was a little less packed with glitters than I expected. For a smooth finish I added one coat of KBShimmer Clearly On Top.

















Pahlish polishes are available on Bigcartel , at Overall Beauty and at Llarowe.The May Flowers Duo was, as the name suggests a limited edition during the month of May, so it's no longer available. 


4 comments:

  1. Ich spüre momentan eine starke Lust auf Grün bei dir? :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Wenn alles rundherum grau ist, habe ich das Bedürfnis, dem entgegenzuwirken ;-)
      Jetzt, wo endlich die Sonne scheint, trage ich gerne die klassischen Herbsttöne, braun, rot, gelb, orange...

      Delete
  2. So pretty :-) Even without the glitter top coat the base coat looks great.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Melissa! Yes, both polishes are very pretty an their own :-)

      Delete

Thank you for taking the time to comment, I read every single one of them, and I really do appreciate them all.

Please refrain from using my comments for link dropping and spamming and note that I may remove any comments that violate this policy.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...