Thursday, October 10, 2013

Hot/Cold






Today's mani contains two polishes that were sold as a set, so I decided to use them as they were meant to, together :-)





Too F#%*ing Hot by Elevation Polish is a raspberry-leaning red jelly with tiny black and iridescent flakies. I had no issues with application and used three thin coats for opacity.








Too F#%*ing Cold by Crows Toes has a sheer, slightly purple toned base filled with blue looking iridescent hexes in various sizes, giving the red base color a purple tone. The base seems to be different than the one Crows Toes usually use, it's a little thinner, and, honestly, it stinks. But application was a breeze, the glitters spread easily without any dabbing needed. I added one coat of OPI RapiDry for a smooth finish.

















This collaboration set seems to be discontinued (I bought mine at Llarowe), at least I couldn't find it anymore, but both Crows Toes and Elevation Polish still offer lots of different polishes, each one gorgeous.



Crows Toes polishes are available at LlaroweShoppe Eclecticco and Overall Beauty.


Elevation Polish are available at their own store and at Llarowe.


13 comments:

  1. beautiful shade , love how glitter just took it to another level

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ahhhh love that duo and I am so glad I went straight for it!!!! I have to wear it again, it is just too beautiful. But isn't that red just gorgeous also on its own? So juicy like rasperry jam - beautiful pictures <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much, Christine! You know me and reds, of course it's a beautiful shade, but as I don't really wear reds, I don't mind it looks a little more purple/plum combined with the topper ;-)

      Delete
  3. Hnggggggg those two are perfect together! Love!

    ReplyDelete
  4. wow der Topper is einfach nur toll :) Den will ich auch!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Leider gibt's den nicht mehr :-( Aber einen ähnlichen wirst du sicher irgendwo auftreiben können.

      Delete
    2. Oh nein :( ja ich hoffe es. Muss ich mal sehen weil des blau/lila sieht einfach klasse aus.

      Delete
  5. Die Namen sind ja der Burner :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Nicht wahr? Die kommen sicher von Crows Toes, die haben immer so lustige Namen, in der Valentinstagskollektion hatten sie einen, der hiess "Heart-shaped Box of Horsesh#%*t" :-D

      Delete
  6. That is a wonderful combination. Would love to see Too F*g Cold with other colours too...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, I'm sure Too F*g Cold will look awesome over blues and purples, too, maybe I'll find the time to try it out and show it :-)

      Delete

Thank you for taking the time to comment, I read every single one of them, and I really do appreciate them all.

Please refrain from using my comments for link dropping and spamming and note that I may remove any comments that violate this policy.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...