Tuesday, October 22, 2013

Electric Circles






Today's color combo was inspired by Marta from Chit Chat Nails.





My base color is Picture Polish Electric Blue, a dark blue with a gorgeous sapphire shimmer. It's highly pigmented, I used two coats, but I actually could have stopped after one. Of course, with a blue that well pigmented, removal is a bit of a mess, but who thinks about removal when a polish looks like that ;-)








On top of Electric Blue, I stamped some circles using Barry M Silver Foil and Konad plate m85. To finish I added one coat of OPI RapiDry topcoat.
















Picture Polish are available at LlaroweHarlow & Co.Overall BeautyPshiiit and Mei Mei's Signatures. I got mine from Harlow & Co.


6 comments:

  1. What a great combination!!! I have Electric Blue too and I realize it really is time to use it again!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's my problem, too. So many untrieds, and even more polishes I've already worn before but I long to wear it again ;-)

      Delete
  2. Awesome combination indeed, and a great pattern too :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Melissa, I'm glad you like it :-)

      Delete

Thank you for taking the time to comment, I read every single one of them, and I really do appreciate them all.

Please refrain from using my comments for link dropping and spamming and note that I may remove any comments that violate this policy.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...