Thursday, October 24, 2013

Blair's Snow Day







Today's wintery mani doesn't really match the sunny fall weather we have at the moment, but you can't always match your mani with the weather, can you? ;-)





As base color I used Barielle Snow Day, a steel blue shimmer polish.I used three coats for opacity. Snow Day looks a little streaky due to the metallic finish, but it wasn't as obvious in real life.


Direct sunlight


On top of Snow Day I added one dabbed coat of Essence Blair (old range nail art twins), a clear base with small silver holographic and two medium sizes of titanium colored hexes. I topped this mani with one coat of KBShimmer Clearly On Top topcoat.

















4 comments:

  1. Absolutely lovely - like a crystal cave - and totally suitable for our weather: we sit in some thick, fat fog ;-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We only had some fog in the morning, the rest of the day was/is sunny and warm with a deep blue sky :-)

      Delete

Thank you for taking the time to comment, I read every single one of them, and I really do appreciate them all.

Please refrain from using my comments for link dropping and spamming and note that I may remove any comments that violate this policy.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...