Monday, October 28, 2013

Mr. Brown's Pawn Shop






More fall colors for today's mani.





My base color is Essence Who Is Mr. Brown (Marble Mania Trend Edition), a dark chocolate brown creme. Application was easy, but it's a little sheer though, I used three coats for opacity. It dries very shiny, the picture below shows Who Is Mr. Brown without topcoat.





On top of Who Is Mr. Brown I dabbed one coat of CrowsToes Umm, No... He Went To The Pawn Shop (ValenCrows Collection), a clear base packed with orange, yellow, purple and aqua hexes plus aqua and blue squares.





CrowsToes polishes tend to have a thick base, but I actually prefer thicker bases with this kind of glitter bombs, it makes them very easy to apply. For a smooth finish I added one coat of Nail Pattern Boldness Glitter Food and one coat of KBShimmer Clearly On Top topcoat.













Crows Toes polishes are available at LlaroweShoppe Eclecticco and Overall Beauty.



4 comments:

  1. Beautiful mani - and one of the few Crows I don't yet own ;-P did you see those pics posted on FB by Crows? Very promising!!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've seen the pics, but right now I get sweaty palms and tachycardia when I think of the new KBShimmers... ;-)

      Delete
  2. What a great combination--the brown really sets off those gorgeous turquoise squares!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Elizabeth, I'm glad you like it <3

      Delete

Thank you for taking the time to comment, I read every single one of them, and I really do appreciate them all.

Please refrain from using my comments for link dropping and spamming and note that I may remove any comments that violate this policy.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...