Monday, July 22, 2013

The Calm Mint






Today's mani is a little less colorful than the last couple I posted.




I started with Catrice The Calm Call (Siberian Call Limited Edition), a black creme with small white iridescent flecks. Formula was good, I used two medium coats for opacity.








On top of The Calm Call I dabbed one coat of WingDust Collections He's Just Not That Mint-To You (love that name). "This polish is a lovely topper jam-packed with aqua and lime green and silver hexes of all sizes. Add in a few diamond white sparks here and there and combine with a totally lame play on words and it's just magic :)"
(Source: WingDust Collections)




  As you can see, there are a lot of iridescent hexes, too, and the aqua hexes are almost translucent, which gives this polish a very unusual look. Application was easy, no fishing for glitters needed and they spread quite easily. I topped this mani with one coat of Nail Pattern Boldness Glitter Food and one coat of Sally Hansen Insta-Dri.














WingDust Collections polishes are available on Etsy and at Llarowe.


7 comments:

  1. This is a really nice combo...very pretty glitter. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fantastic! I love glitter top coats on dark base coats :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Der Effekt ist einfach nur unheimlich stark. Könnte immer nur hingucken.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment, I read every single one of them, and I really do appreciate them all.

Please refrain from using my comments for link dropping and spamming and note that I may remove any comments that violate this policy.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...