Tuesday, July 2, 2013

I Smell... Children






Today I have another one of my beloved black jelly base glitters to show you: 365 Days Of Color I Smell... Children.





The black jelly base of I Smell... Children is filled with purple hexes and purple microglitter. I used one easy coat over a black creme (Manhattan 1010N) and had no issues with application. I added one coat of Sally Hansen Insta-Dri for a smooth finish.













365 Days Of Color polishes can be bought at their own store and on Storenvy, but I Smell... Children seems to be no longer available.


4 comments:

  1. I love jellies like this. Great photos! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hahaha, der Name ist soo witzig ^_^
    Schwarze Lacke sind ja nicht ganz so meins, aber ich mag die lila Glitterteilchen.
    Sieht total hübsch aus, aber ich würde ihn wahrscheinlich nicht tragen, deswegen endlich mal Geld gespart :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Geld sparen ist doch eine super Sache ;-) Und stell dir vor, wie langweilig unsere Welt wäre, wenn jedem das selbe gefallen würde und alle gleich rumlaufen würden *gähn*

      Delete

Thank you for taking the time to comment, I read every single one of them, and I really do appreciate them all.

Please refrain from using my comments for link dropping and spamming and note that I may remove any comments that violate this policy.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...