Friday, July 26, 2013

Creeping Cabbage






Today's polish has a not so yummy name (Creeping Cabbage), but it looks gorgeous nontheless :-)






Creeping Cabbage has a "swamp green jelly base with a mix of green and brown glitter, green dots, and matte teal hex"
(Source: Pahlish)

I just love the murky green base color! Application was easy, no dabbing or fishing for glitters needed. After two coats it was more or less opaque, but I added a third, as you probably know I want "more" opaque, "less" isn't enough for me ;-)

For a glossy finish I added one coat of Essence Better Than Gel Nails Top Sealer.






















As I'm really into mattified polishes, I added one coat of Essence Soft Touch topcoat, just to check out how it looks matte. Gorgeous!









Pahlish polishes are available on Etsy , at Overall Beauty and at Llarowe.

14 comments:

  1. *picks chin up and closes mouth again* Gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  2. total schön :) ich muss sagen das es mir dieses mal glänzend fast besser gefällt :P aber nur minimal

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Glänzend hat er irgendwie mehr Tiefe, nicht wahr? Matt ist er zwar auch wunderschön, wirkt aber weniger dreidimensional.

      Delete
  3. Wow! Ich bin fast schon sprachlos, so wunderschön ist der Lack. Ich muss ihn haben :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ich drücke dir die Daumen, dass es bald einen Restock gibt, damit du ihn auch ausführen kannst :-)

      Delete
  4. I love this polish...it's fantastically sparkly yet murky. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We seem to have a similar taste, murky + sparkly = awesomeness :-)

      Delete
  5. Hey,
    beautiful polish! :)
    Kisses
    Tabea
    http://wolkedrei.blogspot.de/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Tabea!

      Du kannst übrigens ruhig auch auf Deutsch kommentieren, das machen einige ;-)

      Delete
  6. A fairy must have touched this cabbage - for sure this is the only cabbage I love so far ;-)!!! It looks beautiful on you, it is a stunning polish and yes, now it is on my WL too!!! And as when it comes to polish - I love the less doesn't do - more is what's needed :-D!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much, Christine! Tim Taylor asks for "more power", we ask for more polish ;-)

      Delete
    2. Haha love your reference!!!! I still watch Tool Time every so often ;-)

      Delete
  7. Gorgeous. Though I like the glossier version. Damn! I need to get this

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I really hope there will be a restock at Llarowe, so you can get your bottle.

      Delete

Thank you for taking the time to comment, I read every single one of them, and I really do appreciate them all.

Please refrain from using my comments for link dropping and spamming and note that I may remove any comments that violate this policy.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...