Saturday, July 6, 2013

St. George's Diamond






Today's mani is a copy of something I've seen more than a year ago at Steffels. And yes, I have to admit, these polishes were waiting with my untrieds for all that time...




My base color is a England Saint George, a absolutely gorgeous teal scattered holo. I already used Saint George as a stamping polish here; it's perfect for stamping as it is very opaque. I used two coats for the pictures, but I'd say if you're not as fussy as I am concerning opacity, or if you got shorter nails, one should be enough.








Direct lamp light


Then I added one coat of Crows Toes Triple Black Diamond, a clear base packed with small black, purple and holographic hexes.




Application of both polishes was a dream, I wish all polishes would apply that easy. I finished this mani with one coat of Essence Better Than Gel Nails Top Sealer.













a England polishes are available at various places, you'll find a complete list of retailers here.

Crows Toes polishes are available at LlaroweShoppe Eclecticco and Overall Beauty.


7 comments:

  1. Geniale Kombination! Ich finds total schön, wie George unter dem Schwarz herblitzt.^^

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Vielen Dank. Die Idee war ja nicht meine, das habe ich abgekupfert, aber schön, wenn's dir auch so gut gefällt wie mir :-)

      Delete
  2. What a stunner!!!! Awesome combination - I might follow suit and copy it as well ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. hey hun
    I just found your blog and I love it!
    I love your content and your posts!
    I am also studying german philology and I love it
    that I read it in this language:)
    I would love it if you could check my blog and keep in touch:)
    kisses
    Vicky

    www.fashionrailways.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. You had never worn St. George by itself? Shame on you ;-)! Lovely combination again!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, shame on me ;-)! That's always my problem, I own too many gorgeous polishes, I should change my mani 5 times a day to wear them all ;-)

      Delete

Thank you for taking the time to comment, I read every single one of them, and I really do appreciate them all.

Please refrain from using my comments for link dropping and spamming and note that I may remove any comments that violate this policy.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...