Monday, July 8, 2013

Dopey's Glitter






It's purple-mani-day! :-)




My base color is Essence Dopey (Snow White Limited Edition), a pale lilac filled with silver microglitters that look white when covered with a thin coat of polish. As always with my purple hating camera, imagine the color just a mite warmer, more red toned. I used three easy coats and had no isses with application. Due tue the microglitters, Dopey dries a little gritty.





Then I added one coat of a Claire's polish which apparently has neither a name nor a number. It has a clear base filled with purple hexes and blue microglitter. For a glassy finish, I added one coat of Nail Pattern Boldness Glitter Food and one coat of Sally Hansen Insta-Dri.











 






8 comments:

Thank you for taking the time to comment, I read every single one of them, and I really do appreciate them all.

Please refrain from using my comments for link dropping and spamming and note that I may remove any comments that violate this policy.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...