Thursday, July 18, 2013

Mannon Is A Star





After two blue toned manis, I have a golden one to show you today.





My base color is Catrice I'm A Star, a olive green shimmer with strong antique gold undertones. Application was easy, I used two medium coats for opacity.





On top of I'm A Star, I added one coat of Darling Diva Polish Mannon, a "soft sage linear holographic with varying sized iridescent and holographic glitters. My interpretation of a great magical serpent God."
(Source: Darling Diva Polish) 




I wouldn't call the color of the holo base soft sage, in my eyes it's more of a golden color. I had no isses with application, only the bigger holographic glitters needed a little placing. I finished with one coat of Essence Better Than Gel Nails Top Sealer. 














Mannon is no longer available, but there are a lot of other gorgeous Darling Diva Polishes to be found on Etsy, at Mei Mei Signatures and at Llarowe.




6 comments:

  1. What a beautiful mani!! And you carry off this shade of gold awesomely (not like someone else - ehem ;-P)!!! And I absolutely agree Darling Diva has some really, really great polishes :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. These green-based gold shades work pretty well with my skin tone, I agree. The yellow-orange ones though... completely different story... ;-)

      Delete
  2. This is really lovely... I love that funky glitter! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. The glitter is maybe a little chunky for my taste but overall I do like the result!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you <3
      I do love chunky glitters, but I'm actually pretty glad that everyone has a different taste, the world would be boring otherwise ;-)

      Delete

Thank you for taking the time to comment, I read every single one of them, and I really do appreciate them all.

Please refrain from using my comments for link dropping and spamming and note that I may remove any comments that violate this policy.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...