Monday, December 28, 2015

Top 10 Polishes 2015


It's the end of the year, so it's time to show you my favorite polishes of 2015! I didn't buy too many polishes this year, except the "A Box, Indied" I had a subscription for, so a lot of my favorites are from the boxes, as I only chose polishes that were released this year. The blog posts to each polish are linked.




Pahlish Drawing Number One






Black Cat Lacquer Unter The Night Sky



Colors by Llarowe AsRome Burned



Different Dimension Imperium Sine Fine



Different Dimension Ships Ahoi



Black Cat Lacquer Blue Me Away



Girly Bits Take My Money Please



Pahlish Brand New Baubles



Hare Polish Pop Fizz Clink



How do you like my choices?


2 comments:

Thank you for taking the time to comment, I read every single one of them, and I really do appreciate them all.

Please refrain from using my comments for link dropping and spamming and note that I may remove any comments that violate this policy.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...