Friday, December 18, 2015

40 Great Nail Art Ideas: Christmas







Crumpet's Nail Tarts are early birds, so we are celebrating Christmas already today :-)





My base color is Colors by Llarowe Billy Jean. Billy Jean is a deep crimson red jelly with intense red shimmer. I used three coats for opacity.





Born Pretty Store offered me these metal nail decorations in various Christmas designs, thank you so much! They come in a wheel with 120 pieces in 12 patterns and three colors (gold, copper and black) and are available here for $2.20. One generous coat of Pahlish Magic Mirror Top Coat finished this mani.













Colors By Llarowe are available at Llarowe and at Harlow & Co. 





For more nail art items, check out Born Pretty Store (use the code below for a 10% discount)




The nail decorations were offered for reviewing purposes. Again, thank you very much, Born Pretty Store!

4 comments:

  1. Sooooooo holiday appropriate :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. If the weather can't get my in holiday mood, tha mani has ;-)

      Delete
  2. This is such a beautiful color and I absolutely love that tiny little snowflake on your pinky.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! There's the same snowflake on my middle finger, but it's black and therefore almost invisible on my dark base color ;-)

      Delete

Thank you for taking the time to comment, I read every single one of them, and I really do appreciate them all.

Please refrain from using my comments for link dropping and spamming and note that I may remove any comments that violate this policy.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...