Friday, December 4, 2015

40 Great Nail Art Ideas: Glitter Topper/Flakie








Glitter topper or flakie is this week's "color" scheme, and my personal pattern prompt is needle drag.





I started with two coats of Essence Absolut Blue (Kalinka Beauty Limited Edition), a navy blue creme.




My flakie topper is Girly Bits Refresh! Refresh! Refresh!, a clear based polish with flakies shifting from grean over teal to blue. For the needle drag I used Catrice No Snow Petrol and a thin nail art brush (instead of a needle or a toothpick). I really need to practice more needle drag, I really suck at this technique. I first used it in the '90s (yeah, in the last millenium), but in the last couple of years, I just can't get it right... The last step was adding one coat of Pahlish Magic Mirror Top Coat.












2 comments:

  1. Here I go again: I love it! Like LOVE love it. Gorgeous nail art.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment, I read every single one of them, and I really do appreciate them all.

Please refrain from using my comments for link dropping and spamming and note that I may remove any comments that violate this policy.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...