Wednesday, December 2, 2015

Bishop





I'm still not through with my collection of ILNP Ultra Chromes, so here's the next one: Bishop.





"Bishop is a uniquely regal Ultra Chrome that shifts from a refined gold to a light olive-green. You may even notice subtle hints of greyish blue in the right lighting conditions." (Source: ILNP). The color shift of Bishop isn't as obvious as other ILNP Ultra Chromes, but it's there. I used three coats plus one coat of Pahlish Magic Mirror Top Coat.






The stamping plate I used with my black creme P2 Eternal is Pueen 65. Another coat of Pahlish Magic Mirror Top Coat made it look beautiful for six full days!











ILNP polishes are available on Etsy and at their own shop.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment, I read every single one of them, and I really do appreciate them all.

Please refrain from using my comments for link dropping and spamming and note that I may remove any comments that violate this policy.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...