Friday, December 25, 2015

40 Great Nail Art Ideas: New Year







Merry Christmas to all my readers! Again, the Crumpet's nail tarts are one week early, so on Christmas Day, we're already showing our New Year's mani ;-)




I decided to go for a simple black and silver fireworks style. Over a base of P2 Eternal, I dabbed one coat of Kleancolor Grand Finale on my pinkie, index finger and thumb, a clear based glitter topper with silver holographic bar glitters. On my ring and middle finger, I stamped the fireworks using Barry M. Silver Foil and Bundle Monster plate BM-H14. One coat of Pahlish Magic Mirror Top Coat finished this mani.











2 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Well, it's not my real new years mani, obvuoisly, but I think Î'll go with something similar this year...

      Delete

Thank you for taking the time to comment, I read every single one of them, and I really do appreciate them all.

Please refrain from using my comments for link dropping and spamming and note that I may remove any comments that violate this policy.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...