Wednesday, December 30, 2015

Top 10 Manis 2015



After showing you my favorite polishes of 2015, it's time for my favorite manis / nail art posts of this year. A lot of them were manis for the Crumpet's Nail Tarts Challenges I'm following, plus some stamping manis I especially liked. If you're interested in the blogposts to the manis, just click the subtitle of the picture...


40 Great Nail Art Ideas: Winter



40 Great Nail Art Ideas: Halloween



Stamping over Orly Edgy



40 Great Nail Art Ideas: Hobbies



Stamping over OPI Miur Miur On The Wall



Crumpet's Nail Tarts Challenge: Watercolor



Stamping over Contrary Polish When In Rome



Crumpet's Nail Tarts Challenge: Stripes



Crumpet's Nail Tarts Challenge: Valentine's Day




Stamping over OPI Taupe-less Beach


What do you think about my choices?




2 comments:

  1. The striped one has to be my favorite here! But they're all gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah, I really liked the striped one, too. But since manis containing tape usually take two nights to apply (they do for me, at least), it's a technique I don't use nearly enough...

      Delete

Thank you for taking the time to comment, I read every single one of them, and I really do appreciate them all.

Please refrain from using my comments for link dropping and spamming and note that I may remove any comments that violate this policy.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...