Monday, December 7, 2015

The Dark Defender






The Dark Defender is the name of today's polish, and it's by Cadillaquer.


 

The Dark Defender has a dark teal jelly base filled with tiny blue, green and purple flakies. I used three coats for opacity and added one coat of Pahlish Magic Mirror Top Coat.










Cadillacquer polishes are available at Hypnotic Polish and at Harlow & Co. If you live in Switzerland you can also order the polishes directly from Madeleine (Miss Cadillacquer herself) via Email on her Blog.

2 comments:

Thank you for taking the time to comment, I read every single one of them, and I really do appreciate them all.

Please refrain from using my comments for link dropping and spamming and note that I may remove any comments that violate this policy.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...