Wednesday, December 16, 2015

Stolen Reindeer





Today's polish is a golden oldie: Stolen Reindeer (Femme Fatale's Christmas 2012 Collection).


 

 Stolen Reindeer has a burgundy colored jelly base with black, purple and copper hexes and purple and copper bar glitters. The polish is quite gritty, so it was somewhat difficult to apply evenly (this might be due to the age of the polish, since it has been in my untried drawer for three years). I added one coat of Nail Pattern Boldness Glitter Food and one coat of Pahlish Magic Mirror Top Coat for a smooth finish.










Femme Fatale polishes are available at their shop, Harlow & Co. , Norway Nails  and Color4Nails.


2 comments:

  1. I prefer smaller glitter, but the base color is really lovely.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is, but honestly, it was quite a pita to apply, I guess it thickened with time...

      Delete

Thank you for taking the time to comment, I read every single one of them, and I really do appreciate them all.

Please refrain from using my comments for link dropping and spamming and note that I may remove any comments that violate this policy.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...