Saturday, December 19, 2015

Indie Go Winter





 It's still not feeling like winter here in Switzerland, but it can be on my nails, right?




I started with three coats of ILNP Indie Go. "Indie Go is a spectacular holographic polish like none other! The stunningly rich finish and added blue sparkle effect pigments really set this polish apart from other holographic polishes out there." (Source: ILNP) As usual, my camera shows this one too blue. It's not royal or navy blue, as it might look in my pictures, but more of a blurple.





The stars, snowflakes and reindeers (and of course Santa) I stamped with aEngland Encore Margot and MoYou London plate Christmas Collection 01. One coat of Pahlish Magic Mirror Top Coat finished the mani.











ILNP polishes are available on Etsy and at their own shop.

aEngland polishes are available at various places, you'll find a complete list of retailers here.

2 comments:

Thank you for taking the time to comment, I read every single one of them, and I really do appreciate them all.

Please refrain from using my comments for link dropping and spamming and note that I may remove any comments that violate this policy.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...