Saturday, December 26, 2015

My Christmas Nails





I hope you had a great Christmas and are well fed :-)
Here's what I'm wearing during the holidays.




For this mani I got inspired by Polished Polyglot's red and gold snowflake mani. My base colors are Colors by Llarowe As Rome Burned and Different Dimension Imperium Sine Fine, both from the August "A Box, Indied". For the snowflakes, I used Barry M. Gold Foil and Born Pretty Store plate QA58.











Colors By Llarowe are available at Llarowe and at Harlow & Co.

Different Dimension polishes can be found on Etsy and at Mei Mei's Signatures.


2 comments:

  1. Oh so very Christmassy! Happy holidays :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Happy Holidays to you, too! Enjoy the time with your family!

      Delete

Thank you for taking the time to comment, I read every single one of them, and I really do appreciate them all.

Please refrain from using my comments for link dropping and spamming and note that I may remove any comments that violate this policy.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...